• zimbabwe

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • other

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • beer

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
HalfpintHenkka said:
sometimes it can be a nice honey-brown color, which is actually more yellowy/goldish than brown.

honey lager...
thank yas. . .

*sticks tongue out at the badgerface*

TheSomberlain said:
Stop being such a moaning woman :p

honey-brown is more brown than yellow, thus: brown :p
*throws down hat in disgust*

OK PAL!! you and me. . outside. . NOW!!!

:p

beer is golden, unless its dark beer but then its dark beer

yeah Lars, you suck at colours... remember you hair colour problem??? what was it? reddish white? :lolo:

Ralf said:
yeah Lars, you suck at colours... remember you hair colour problem??? what was it? reddish white? :lolo:

OOOOH, so this is Lars-is-a-fag-day, eh?

Bob, I could take out a whole planet with the likes of you with my arms tied :p

Anyways, I admit it is golden, but it's more towards brown than it is towards yellow :p That's what I've been saying all along :) Besides, picky ones, the usual definition of beer, which I used in my first post, is that it is "brown" :p Blame it on the boogie, or blame Canada. I'm right :p

TheSomberlain said:
OOOOH, so this is Lars-is-a-fag-day, eh?

Bob, I could take out a whole planet with the likes of you with my arms tied :p

Anyways, I admit it is golden, but it's more towards brown than it is towards yellow :p That's what I've been saying all along :) Besides, picky ones, the usual definition of beer, which I used in my first post, is that it is "brown" :p Blame it on the boogie, or blame Canada. I'm right :p

1. reddish white = pink...and if something is golden then it is more inclined towards YELLOW than it is to brown. the only brown beer there is has fizz and a caramel taste and no alcholic content [but a very high sugar content], and it is called ROOT BEER.

2. ten bucks that Lars will win, because he likes to fight using the element of surprise and a good solid bat.

3. "blame Canada", eh? you're sounding an awful lot like Gavin.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

HalfpintHenkka said:
1. reddish white = pink...and if something is golden then it is more inclined towards YELLOW than it is to brown. the only brown beer there is has fizz and a caramel taste and no alcholic content [but a very high sugar content], and it is called ROOT BEER.

2. ten bucks that Lars will win, because he likes to fight using the element of surprise and a good solid bat.

3. "blame Canada", eh? you're sounding an awful lot like Gavin.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

1. I disagree

2. You know me too well :p

3. It's just so easy to blame it there :p

TheSomberlain said:
1. I disagree

2. You know me too well :p

3. It's just so easy to blame it there :p

1. i know you disagree with me on this and even though i also know that you are infinitely stubborn, so am i, and therefore i must say that i disagree with you even though we both know that we will be arguing about this forever.

2. of course i know you too well, i talk to you every day. :p

3. ja, ja, ja *rolls eyes*...it's so easy to blame Canada for everything because the country is run by jester pussies. however why don't you stop copying Gavin and start blaming, say, Scotland. :D

[and i'm probably gonna get thrown overboard by Gavin for the last one, haha]

HalfpintHenkka said:
1. i know you disagree with me on this and even though i also know that you are infinitely stubborn, so am i, and therefore i must say that i disagree with you even though we both know that we will be arguing about this forever.

2. of course i know you too well, i talk to you every day. :p

3. ja, ja, ja *rolls eyes*...it's so easy to blame Canada for everything because the country is run by jester pussies. however why don't you stop copying Gavin and start blaming, say, Scotland. :D

[and i'm probably gonna get thrown overboard by Gavin for the last one, haha]

1. I know. I'm sure you will break first :p

2. :) :wave:

3. I don't copy Gav, it's my nature to blame Canada :p But if it pleases you, I'll start blaming Libya :p

HalfpintHenkka said:

Ahh, ya Wenchtard.

Lars isn't copying me, we're both copying South Park The Movie :loco:

:lol: