The Clan Destined?

#1_Droogie

Mar 30, 2005
North Dakota
I was just wondering...I go to their site a lot, but there's rarely any updates. Andy, are you involved with this band? It has you, Martin, and James in a picture under the "band" section...but there's really nothing "set in stone" for info. Any clarification would be awesome! (btw, the song T.C. Lethbridge is awesome.....great song, great writer)

#1_Droogie said:
I was just wondering...I go to their site a lot, but there's rarely any updates. Andy, are you involved with this band? It has you, Martin, and James in a picture under the "band" section...but there's really nothing "set in stone" for info. Any clarification would be awesome! (btw, the song T.C. Lethbridge is awesome.....great song, great writer)
Andy and i tracked and mixed the project and i played some guitar on it, including the intro guitars to T.C. Lethbridge that you hear under the spoken word bit. that however was the extent of both of our involvment. Martin is a friend to both of us, an old one for Andy and a more recent one for me, but i was a Sabbat fan from the first album. \m/ ... sadly though, Martin has decided to finally pack it in with the music business and the project Andy and I worked on for him and TCD, "In The Big Ending", is his swansong.

James Murphy said:
Andy and i tracked and mixed the project and i played some guitar on it, including the intro guitars to T.C. Lethbridge that you hear under the spoken word bit. that however was the extent of both of our involvment. Martin is a friend to both of us, an old one for Andy and a more recent one for me, but i was a Sabbat fan from the first album. \m/ ... sadly though, Martin has decided to finally pack it in with the music business and the project Andy and I worked on for him and TCD, "In The Big Ending", is his swansong.
:OMG: ......
this can't be......Martin's calling it quits?????
:cry: ahhhhh wow I seriously feel like crying:erk:
well...on a lighter note, I love the sound of the mixing........damn.....I just can't get over this

I spoke to Martin last week, there may be a twist in the tale yet! I know for one I 've got him doing guest vocals on a track I'm working on at the moment...and having worked with Martin over the last 10 years doing FOH for Skyclad and R2TS, there is life in the old dog yet! Its taken this long to get TCD product finished, (never mind the legal stuff etc...) it may take some time more to get it released! Great up front mix btw James, I was there for the programming of the midi drum tracks, you did some good work replacing those puppies!:OMG:

"Great up front mix btw James, I was there for the programming of the midi drum tracks, you did some good work replacing those puppies!" -thank you!

"I was just wondering...I go to their site a lot, but there's rarely any updates. Andy, are you involved with this band?" - I just played all the downpicking parts and melodies Stian couldn't play.

Andy Sneap said:
"Great up front mix btw James, I was there for the programming of the midi drum tracks, you did some good work replacing those puppies!" -thank you!
yep, andy put together the sample set that we used in the mix. \m/