The CoB-OT group on Last.fm!

Jesus christ, i cant tell if you're just a troll or really really retarded

My humour is set for people who can get third or fourth level of sarcasms and irony. This board stand on the -2 actually. Tho, the language problem doesn't help.

Take this as I'm always making fun of everything including myself, I'm even making fun of the fact that I'm making fun of everything including myself, and etc. So everything is pretty much sarcasm under a whole bunch of sarcasm.

My humour is set for people who can get third or fourth level of sarcasms and irony. This board stand on the -2 actually. Tho, the language problem doesn't help.

Take this as I'm always making fun of everything including myself, I'm even making fun of the fact that I'm making fun of everything including myself, and etc. So everything is pretty much sarcasm under a whole bunch of sarcasm.

Hm, i usually embrace such things to the fullest, as sarcasm and irony, i FEED and LIVE on it :lol: I guess its the language thing, with English being both our second languages :lol:

I apologize for calling you retarded and/or a troll :)

We now have group charts! Click here to see them.

Okay, here's what I don't get with the charts. Are those counts based on the number of users who listened to a particular artist or song in the past week? I know it can't be the number of times an artist was played, because I played CoB way more than 10 times on my charts. Someone explain please.

Okay, here's what I don't get with the charts. Are those counts based on the number of users who listened to a particular artist or song in the past week? I know it can't be the number of times an artist was played, because I played CoB way more than 10 times on my charts. Someone explain please.

"CoB: 10" means that 10 people have listened to CoB.
"Bed of Razors: 5" means that 5 people have listened to BoR.

Just gone over there to check up on the group. Oh dear, people are NOT happy. Neither am I. I love (and please note the sarcastic tone in my voice here!) the fact that I can't play my fucking playlist now unless I subscribe to a service that frankly looks ugly as sin, and isn't even pissing working properly at the moment!!
*rant over*
I'll try to get used to it I suppose, but I'm not impressed for sure.

Edit: Any chance of this thread getting pinned? It's useful which is more than I can say for some of them.