the count has died????

"six bullets, two in the head, three in the back and one in the neck"

i'll use that for my next hip hop freestyle battle.

rafael said:
Heh. I don't even think that prison guards carry a gun at all. We're all very
careful with those things here in Norway, or at least try to be.
Same here in SE, they carry sticks at a most (so I think we are similar) - but did you hear about the prisonbreak here this late summer? Those 2 that took a prison caretaker as hostage? If this man didn't keep his cool and managed to escape, he'd most likely get killed by these asses :erk:

But on-topic; I don't think that "The count" is such a big man in prison, considering the clientele in there.

Gronke said:
Same here in SE, they carry sticks at a most (so I think we are similar) - but did you hear about the prisonbreak here this late summer? Those 2 that took a prison caretaker as hostage? If this man didn't keep his cool and managed to escape, he'd most likely get killed by these asses :erk:

But on-topic; I don't think that "The count" is such a big man in prison, considering the clientele in there.
haha...that thing happened were i live, it was quite funny.
The whole escape seemed to be a episode of "prisoner", using ladders and fence scissors......

epicus said:
haha...that thing happened were i live, it was quite funny.
The whole escape seemed to be a episode of "prisoner", using ladders and fence scissors......
Wouldn't want to be in the same car as those 2 though, but the guy with the mustache had a built-in laughtrack!!! :p

No way!! Is he really dead?
I used to love the way he'd count cream donuts.

TheCount-3.jpg

1...a a a a 2......a a a a a 3......a a a a