The countdown is nearing zero...

IcedFlames

Feb 21, 2004
Columbus, OH
www.myspace.com
Who, after hearing all the songs on the internet, still intends on buying STYE? Is anyone going to buy the single Monday? Who all is still looking forward to STYE? What kind of possibilities are there for a US tour, and if so, when? What bands would you like to support them on tour? Will STYE songs still get you :headbang: ing at their shows? Feedback, let's go! :Smokin: :hotjump: :wave:

I'll buy the album, even if I have to wait about two months after it's release (living in a godforsaken country...). I'll have to wait a bit longer for the single also. Damn, I fell fucked up now...

{EDT}: heh, I don't really know, I'm from Bulgaria = Eastern Europe...

Yup, The Wayfarer is a great song...

I pity you. And I like your title. The Wayfaerer is indeed a kickass song! Is the single and album released on the same date in the US as it is in Europe? Just add that to the questions you answer, hehe. :Spin:

I'm not buying the album and I'm probably gonna see them on the Sweden Rock festival this summer if there isnt some more interesting band playing. I dont have any hope for hearing more than 3 or 4 good songs whatsoever though.

I haven't heard the album, but I just got done watching the video on the official website (The Quiet Place). Not to start trouble, but is Anders' voice meant to sound that high pitched, or is it a problem with the stream?

The song, otherwise, wasn't bad, I must admit... if Anders doesn't sound like a chipmunk.

Im gonna buy it.... I wanna get the single when its released here too.. I never heard anything from the album yet, except The Quiet Place....I saw the video on their site. I dont think the song its really that great, but I still like it, and I'm anxious to hear the rest of the album.

DoReMi said:
I haven't heard the album, but I just got done watching the video on the official website (The Quiet Place). Not to start trouble, but is Anders' voice meant to sound that high pitched, or is it a problem with the stream?

The song, otherwise, wasn't bad, I must admit... if Anders doesn't sound like a chipmunk.
On the low quality stream I've noticed it's too high pitched, too. On the album is normal though.
:confused:

I heard 5 songs on 12 and I hated one out of them. Touch of red.... The others were real nice! The quiet place, border and shading, evil in a closet and in search for I. So yes I will buy it even if I need to wait till april : (

I've heard the album, love it to death, and will definitely pick it up on the first day it hits shelves.

As for the US tour... It'd be nice to see them with Soilwork again... Otherwise I really don't care who they come with, because the only reason I'll go to the show is to see In Flames.