the cover art of Damage Done

hey, i read all posts but i was kinda messed at the moment :lol:

*goes back to read post again* :p

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
The dots in braille mean BBJ, and Im not sure what that stands for, or if the dots are even braille.

Nick

well these dots :.:: arent real braille,ist more fantasybraille

h is :.
and the nuber 7 is : :: and niklas just took the second part of 7 ::
and added it to the H : H+ven= ha ven= haven

understood?

As there has been some mention of Haven here, I'm going to mention a few things I haven't seen anyone touch upon yet.
To the left of Michael's bald scalp is the writing "There is no honour among thieves" and to his bottom-right is an American flag. Anybody got interpretations on this?

Are you talkin about the Haven album here? or Damage Done?
and Mikael, not Michael....
I can't see anything to do with what you're describing on either of the albums artworks....

Can I just ask, back to the DD artwork, who can enlighten me on the monochromatic stains diagram on the last page of the lyrics booklet....The figure 15: body......face thing with the cute baby eyed face....???????

okey...
i've been thinking of this...
as someone pointed out earlier; the image is mirrored vertically. So now we know that we got flowers on the page where the booklet's attached(talking digi-pack here)...but the question remains...what is that radiator thingy?
I've noticed that the reflection of it is slightly shattered...it makes me think...it may have a deeper meaning?

Ok yeah, I don't think my brain was in gear then, I was thinkin about the point I was making anyway. I see the 'honor amonst thieves' bit, could it be a part of something in the background of the photo? No idea otherwise.

What I mentioned earlier, in the lyrics booklet, turn to the end where the White Noise/Black Silence lyrics are, and the page after that, the inside of the back cover of the lyrics booklet.
There's an illustration with text 'figure 15: body.....face' etc, it obviously relates to Monochromatic Stains, but can anybody shed any light on what the illustration is trying to say?

I think the CD version might not have the same 'things', but in answer to your question, on the digipack, we (were) working out the images on the cover, and on the page behind the lyrics booklet slot/the middle page of the digipack.

As far as DD artwork goes, I think we've covered it all now?

I was referring to HAVEN artwork and the mystery of the :.:: as I quite explicitly stated.

MICHAEL'S bald scalp is on the first opening with lyrics i.e the pic to the left of TWAYF lyrics. Writen to the right of Michael's bald scalp is "THERE IS NO HONOUR AMONG THIEVES" and to the bottom left, you can see an American flag. Since some of you seem so confused, it's obvious this isn't general knowledge (which I wasn't sure about).

Well, as far as the "body" and "face" thing is concerned, i remember Niklas said that it's _not_ a mistake that there's the word "body" on the image of the face and the word "face" on the image of the body.
It obviously has to do with the line in Mono: "The body, the face all items in place", some sort of sarcasm, or an indication of the madness that has taken over the mind of the guy.

Siren (what about "figure 15"?)

Originally posted by Ormir
MICHAEL'S bald scalp is on the first opening with lyrics i.e the pic to the left of TWAYF lyrics. Writen to the right of Michael's bald scalp is "THERE IS NO HONOUR AMONG THIEVES" and to the bottom left, you can see an American flag. Since some of you seem so confused, it's obvious this isn't general knowledge (which I wasn't sure about). [/QUOTE

I see it now (small white text about the same height as his ear) I do also think I see the flag... but only a little piece of red and white stripes. There are also small pieces of other pics hidden in the pic, below the flag is something tha looks like the sign on a toilet... Well whatever, don't know what it could mean... :)