The cover CD

Iced Dragon

Stealer of Dreams
Oct 16, 2001
Avondland
Hey does anybody know which songs would have appeared on the Nevermore cover-CD?
Or which ones would you like NM to cover?
I just LOOOOVE to hear Diary of a madman and Fight fire with fire

thanx

PS:Mr Dane if you read this...How's you'r knee recovering?will you have a chronical trouble of it?

take care

:)

I read an interview with Warrel where he shared his disgust with cover CDs. He didn't seem too keen on the idea of a Nevermore cover CD. He basically said it's stupid when people cover other songs and play them exactly as they were originally done. It was on digitalmetal.com, I believe. Are there really plans for a Nevermore cover CD?

I wouldn't buy it, regardless of whether it was Nevermore covering others or others covering Nevermore. I don't really like cover songs (I generally just skip them, excepting The Sound of Silence because it sounds nothing like the original).

Those are my thoughts.

I have said it before and I will say it again

Black Sabbath- Megalomania

Nevermore covering that would be incredible. I know White Rabbit agrees with me, hey my smoking buddy, you know what time it is... I am calling you right now, you better be home

I posted a thread some time ago about what songs you would like NEVERMORE to cover. I got several interesting replies. Also, I remember reading that the cover album "Beyond The Black" was to include the covers already on albums such as "Silent Hedges/Double Dare" and "Love Bites" along with others. I think Savatage and Queensryche songs were going to be covered, but don't quote me. As with any cover song, you have hit or miss, some are good, some are bad. In NEVERMORE'S case, I think they have reinvented and added their own trademark sound to the songs they've covered. Personally, I would like to see NEVERMORE cover any Queensryche song (from the E.P. to Mindcrime), any Iron Maiden, Rush, Black Sabbath, or Pink Floyd. As far as someone covering NEVERMORE, I don't think anyone could do them justice. Then again, I could be wrong. In closing, the worst cover songs to me are "Rock N' Roll Alnight" by Toad the Wet Sprocket, and "Sabbra Cadabra" by (hed)P.E. and "Iron Man (this Means War)" by Busta Rhymes. The best covers have been done by NEVERMORE.

CHEERS

ZANEX "I AM THE DOG"

are you guys serious or is this just a rumor? silent hedges is a cover song? ???? by who? i havent bought "in memory" yet.............