The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

I just might, I know I've discussed it on the internets but for some reason I feel strange making it a photo-obvious thing on the internet. Yeah... it doesn't make rational sense. I am not showing yet. So there isn't TOO much to see here haha. So, perhaps weekly, or daily if there are any exciting changes.

It's strange how different I feel, but you can't tell I am pregnant yet. Though some people have guessed it. How I don't know haha.

I just might, I know I've discussed it on the internets but for some reason I feel strange making it a photo-obvious thing on the internet. Yeah... it doesn't make rational sense. I am not showing yet. So there isn't TOO much to see here haha. So, perhaps weekly, or daily if there are any exciting changes.

It's strange how different I feel, but you can't tell I am pregnant yet. Though some people have guessed it. How I don't know haha.

haha, pregnant women has an imaginary tail and ears that are visible to only non-pregnant people, didn't you know that?!

img4719ou6.jpg

I do love that belt.

You should probably give us updated pictures of your growing boobs, though.