The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

I was bored

IMG_8183-2.jpg
Post your camera! That looks like mine!

You want her to post her camera to you?

If so, it's open season.

Post your most recent worn panties to me. (I'm mean Kevin).

(I'll pay shipping).

:)

You want her to post her camera to you?

If so, it's open season.

Post your most recent worn panties to me. (I'm mean Kevin).

(I'll pay shipping).

:)
What can I say? I love a woman with a solid camera.

As for the panties, do you want the floral print, or leopard spots? I also have checkerboard but they're my favorites and I can't part with them.

Just stop talking about it before you jinx it. Just let it be!

Hehe, I don't think they're going anywhere any time soon.. I hope. :| I just wish there were half as many attractive girls around where I live as there are here (and yes, I realize it's just a handful of girls posting lots of pictures here, but there aren't even that many cuties that I've seen around here :( ). And what's even better is the girls here at the forum are pretty neat people who I'd still like even if they weren't so nice to look at. :loco:

its the name nevermore...it attracts chicks

we wont find this sort a stuff on the 7string forum :p

This is true! We've got a few over there, but they don't post often. It's a real sausagefest over there! But it is my favorite and most frequented forum. :)

Actually, now that I think about it, we did have some similar threads there before you joined up. There was a "post a picture of your gf/wife" type thread that ended up going a bit mad and got closed. More recently I think there was a "post pics of your exes" thread, but that one never got too active.