The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

well um, here's a blonde moment. a drunk blonde moment, that is.

clubbin3.jpg
Those little braids blind me with cuteness!

:p

Honestly though, bleaching one's hair is not good. Especially my type of hair which is already shit to begin with. Look at that weak little bleached blonde braid, compared to these healthier non-bleached ones, some year and a half later.

l_72fef9dde0611fe15635cf4031681cbb.jpg

Aww, healthy braids! The little blond ones are still cute though! Cara have you ever considered, or ever dyed your hair darker? With like a semi permanent rich brown or something? It really conditions your hair and makes it really soft and shiny, and sadly for me kind of kills any waviness I had because it makes it so soft. That'd probably be good for you. You'd look pretty striking with darker hair I think. It seems as though you can pull off any color. I think I'd look SCARY as a blond. Hehe.

Aye a better blonde moment.

northpark.jpg

You look really pretty here Cara!!!

The problem with red color: is that the red pigment is the fastest to fade out from your hair: so in total: you're only getting a week worth of GREAT LOOKING RED HAIR and then it fades out... sucks.
I've had red hair for years, and I remember really hating the fact that it really only looks good for the first 2 weeks or so...

For Jen.... I'd say dye it black :Smug:
Your fair skin and vibrant green eyes would look amazing with black hair.
Just rememebr... once you go black................ you know.

Aww, healthy braids! The little blond ones are still cute though! Cara have you ever considered, or ever dyed your hair darker? With like a semi permanent rich brown or something? It really conditions your hair and makes it really soft and shiny, and sadly for me kind of kills any waviness I had because it makes it so soft. That'd probably be good for you. You'd look pretty striking with darker hair I think. It seems as though you can pull off any color. I think I'd look SCARY as a blond. Hehe.

you can try dying your hair with Hena. It's healthy and will last longer ...
Only problem is: you'll have to find a place that has the special kind of hena for hair...

Yes that is true sadly Karen, but I am willing to keep up with using rinses and such to keep the color vibrant. Outside of the board EVERYONE is telling me to go black. And I am thinking of cutting my hair a bit shorter too... so if I dye it black and dislike it, it won't be too long before it grows out. Hmm, oh decisions decisions.

Yes that is true sadly Karen, but I am willing to keep up with using rinses and such to keep the color vibrant. Outside of the board EVERYONE is telling me to go black. And I am thinking of cutting my hair a bit shorter too... so if I dye it black and dislike it, it won't be too long before it grows out. Hmm, oh decisions decisions.

yeah but keep dying your hair red will eventually destroy your hair...no dye is healthy...

best decision for you jen is: dye it red, 'play' with it for a while, and then go black on top of the red :cool: That way: you can have both.

Oh yeah, the last couple of times I've colored my hair I've done it dark brown. The reddish-gold color it is now is what's left over from coloring it brown seven months ago.