The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

photo1jc8.jpg

Max I never realized it until now, but you bear a striking resemblance to Simon Posford.

shpongle2.jpg

Also, my avatar is more evidence!

mirror052908hh3.jpg

It's odd... I realized today my left arm is a lot smaller than my right... which makes sense seeing as how I had my left arm in a sling for 6 weeks... Doesn't seem to matter that my left arm is still my dominant.

Thank you ma'am :oops:

FINALLY HOME. A trip to Petsmart with my mom turned into a trip to the mall as well. I bought a new outfit for work, and she discovered that Steve & Barry's is indeed a clothing store, and they sell clothes for CHEAP. So, yeah, a quick trip to buy a new outfit for work that I reeeeally needed then turned into waiting forever for my mom to shop too :p

ANYWHOOOOOOO. There it is. Work appropriate shorts (gaucho pants), a nifty lil shirt, and work appropriate flip flops. All very cheap. :kickass:

DSC09688.jpg

The pants make my butt look pretty good, too.
how do you get your hair to stay straight like that? i tried long hair once but i have the same type of hair you do so it turned more into a phro :erk:

nice outfit btw :kickass:

how do you get your hair to stay straight like that? i tried long hair once but i have the same type of hair you do so it turned more into a phro :erk:

nice outfit btw :kickass:

Oh it just takes a bit of hair straightening cream/grease (many brands out there), and a good flat iron. Mine is the "Pin Straight" iron made by Conair. It has little teeth in it kind of like a comb, works GREAT.

And thanks :)