The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

mirror03.jpg

ahhhh...London is awesome, I love it. One of my all time fav places.
What year are you in school? and where in London are ya?
and chocolate ice cream is indeed awesome :)

Only second year, it sucks that it's a six year course but being a student in London is brilliant so it's ok.

I live in Fulham which is West London, my university is next to the Royal Albert Hall and the main museums (natural history, science, Victoria and Albert) which is a pretty nice area so on my daily walk in I go through some of the most expensive streets in the world. Sightings of famous people are pretty common, I have seen Jeremy Irons walking his dogs a few times and friends have seen Kiera Knightley, Sienna Miller and Hugh grant pretty often.

Only second year, it sucks that it's a six year course but being a student in London is brilliant so it's ok.

I live in Fulham which is West London, my university is next to the Royal Albert Hall and the main museums (natural history, science, Victoria and Albert) which is a pretty nice area so on my daily walk in I go through some of the most expensive streets in the world. Sightings of famous people are pretty common, I have seen Jeremy Irons walking his dogs a few times and friends have seen Kiera Knightley, Sienna Miller and Hugh grant pretty often.

Oh nice!! I love London so much.

For a short period of time I lived/stayed with friends in Ipswitch (for like 6 months or so) and one of my friend's grandmother had a place over at West Hampstead, so we would jump on the train every weekend and spend it in London... I got to know the city pretty well in that time period...
I miss it :/