The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

ahhhahhh.jpg

hahahaha!!! :lol:
Good job on the spelling and great beard!

For some reason, I missed these posts:

aaand lingerie! i so rarely find a bra my size. and it has polka dots! <3 black and white polka dots

100_0516.jpg

a) Laura, I love it!

I decided to get in on this MIRROR THANG>>

(flashing my tickets to the symphony right before we attended it this evening *SNORE* zzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZzzz)

mirror1.jpg

b) Hi Dewick and cawa! cuties :oops:

were they any good?

and by "they," i mean the horrorfest movies, not "your fantasies of karen with less clothing"

Well, the gay theater I was at was only playing 3 of the films. One ( craziy eights ) was good, Tooth and Nail was decent and nightmare man was so bad it was funny. I actually watched Mulberry Street this morning online and that was really good. It was almost a zombie film.

Are those from that Afterdark Horrorfest shindig?

I wanted to see at least one of those, but getting the tickets for ALL was excessively priced (well, normal movie ticket prices (or maybe a little cheaper with the package deal) but X all = too much) and odds seemed likely that only one would be good, but the question was, WHICH ONE?!

in the end, it was easiest to avoid it altogether.

wait for the "best" one to be released in theaters a month later.

was going to go see it with a friend but that never happened. between bus fare and tickets it would've cost too damn much anyway, esp for movies that would've most likely sucked.

I'm hungover and running a fever but still going out drinking on a work night.

life is fun.

here's me trying my best to look like an Irish factory worker and practicing my "get over here, cunt!" face.

DSC00077.jpg