The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

100_0379.jpg

:oops: Pretty Laura, won't you remove the camera from our view and smile?

Also, you better have called that dude. Remember the thing about the Cheeto's? Well, if not, you're cut off! :heh:

Edit: That shower gel collection makes me drool! hahha! I love that stuff!

Edit, edit: I just read the rest of the thread. That's it! No more Cheeto's! Well, give us another pic, and you can have one! *hold up one Cheeto*

Honestly though Laura, you really do look great.

When you look at yourself in the mirror, do you see an improvement compared to say, 6 months to a year ago?

Honestly though Laura, you really do look great.

When you look at yourself in the mirror, do you see an improvement compared to say, 6 months to a year ago?
:oops: thanks

i think i do... look better now than i used to. or something. i dunno, ever since starting my current job and getting so close with so many people there, i kinda feel like i've come out of that self-imposed little shell and i have gotten more confident in terms of how i act with people, how i dress, i actually kinda do stuff with my hair occasionally, etc.

so like, as a whole, i guess i just have those unresolved issues in my brain (with certain people or situations) that make me freak out more over certain things

Just remember that at the end of the day, all that matters is what you think. It's always a great confidence and ego boost when someone comments on it, but you're the one who has to be happy with yourself.

And honestly, you look absolutely beautiful, and don't let anyone ever tell you different.

You are fucking beautiful Laura. You aren't even the kind of girl I would want to fuck and be done with it. You're someone worth being passionate with.

I want your self esteem up, naow.