The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

tycarjc3.jpg

CELERY and I getting dr00nx.

WOO

Her name's Carley, I dubbed her name Celery tonight... Something to do with starting to post her name as Carlery.

I'm quite impressed by your work...womanship. Have you considered making these as a side hobby for a little cash?

Joyous are big cities. You'd never see sewing classes down here, and I find nothing more refreshing then serious classes for random things as such. Not that I'd buy a frilly shirt, but what do you figure each would cost after design, materials and labor?

Joyous are big cities. You'd never see sewing classes down here, and I find nothing more refreshing then serious classes for random things as such. Not that I'd buy a frilly shirt, but what do you figure each would cost after design, materials and labor?

Depends on how complicated the shirt is. Probably $5 to slim down a tshirt, 10 to make a tank top, and up to 20 for more complicated stuff like laces and whatnot. And a friend of mine has a record store, so I might see if I can get some shirts wholesale from him, then alter them and resell in his shop.

My mom's friend has offered to give me an old sewing machine, but... the desk I would put it on is too flimsy so I have to find a new one, and there's a TV on it right now, which I can't move to my dresser until I either get an outlet installed or set up some elaborate string of extension cords.

But when I do get a machine, anyone here is welcome to get discounted prices to be my guinea pigs.

When it comes to Digital SLRs it's often the lense quality and generally the skill of the photographer that makes the biggest difference. I really hate it when people are like "omg my camera has 9000 megapixls it rullzz!"

Yeah that's why I LOL when people are like "Hey ur pics are cool, how many megapixels is your cam?!" I love telling them it's probably less than theirs.