The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

there are WEDDING DRESSES like that?

post pics so i can properly incite my hatred, please.

Down comforter dresses

st2702_primary.jpg

3296_primary.jpg

a2703_primary.jpg

ugly ugly ugly ugly. I've been engaged 3 times, I've seen these fucking dresses EVERYWHERE and been forced to try them on. no no no no no.

Those aren't Victorian age. They're just ugly. I actually have a dress I bought for one of my weddings, it's somewhat Victorian. I'll get married once I can get my fat butt into it.*

* once Damian Lewis proposes.

sexy. i bought a winter jacket today ... my mom, will, and i went to burlington coat factory and about 95% of the coats there were those ugly Michilin-Tire-guy-looking quilted, fur-trimmed half-jacket things for black chicks. i finally bought ... a Michilin-Tire-guy-looking, quilted, fur-trimmed full-length jacket thing...

hahahaha! I know exactly what you mean too :lol:
I hate Burlington :zombie:
Although I did find an awesome coat and a ski hat there last year now that I think about it..

pics!

not gonna lie, i though the third dress sam posted was pretty. not practical or wearable, but pretty in that "ooo, stuff that's totally outdated because of how garish and frivolous it is!" way that i'm prone to thinking. but the other two just look like a designer had a bunch of leftover fabric he decided to wrap/bundle around the model's legs. esp the last one :yell: