The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

mall.jpg

omgz mall mirror pic

Hello me, meet the real me :)
...with the infamous yellow highlighter-coloured sweater, yea, today at uni i seemed a walkin' highlighter...my friends was like "please hide yourself", infact during today's german literature boring lesson i had to keep my coat or there would have been troubles for me and my constant sleep problems in those hours....zzzz...zzzz.....zzz :heh: errrrmmmm all eyes on me....scaaary....

...with the infamous yellow highlighter-coloured sweater, yea, today at uni i seemed a walkin' highlighter...my friends was like "please hide yourself", infact during today's german literature boring lesson i had to keep my coat or there would have been troubles for me and my constant sleep problems in those hours....zzzz...zzzz.....zzz :heh: errrrmmmm all eyes on me....scaaary....

I prefer Romaine.

<3