The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

I wish the lighting in my bathroom wasn't so terrible. It looks like someone took a piss all over the picture haha.

pretty consistent whizzing then. The over all pic has the yellow tone. Looks fine...your pics are typically good and seems you've got your camera down well!
Yeah, that's what a mean... just a yellow hue... like the pic is floating under the surface of a toilet haha. It was a challenge to get that picture without blurriness or dropping the camera. I actually had pillows on the floor around me in case it fell and I didn't catch it. At one point it actually did fall off the back of my head but I was able to get my hands behind me fast enough to catch it before it hit the bathtub. I just looked at myself in the mirror with that "oooooohhhhhh....... pheeeeew!" look on my face. Should have taken a pic of that heh.

I can't take all the credit for my pics. My camera is super easy to use and takes awesome photos all by itself :)

MSMe1_1.jpg

MSme2_1.jpg

Aww lil Shrikey man! So handsome with his hot momma!

I like your little skeleton thingy! Is is one of those things that screams when you squeeze it?

Now that everyone's seen it, I guess I can also contribute my mug to this thread. I know, I shouldn't have used the flash but my battery was dying so I had to take a picture as quickly as possible, without tampering with the settings.

Mirror1.jpg

I know, I should clean my mirror.