The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

As I promised on IRC last night, a pic showing how much darker my stomach and the insides of my arms are than the rest of me. And almost some boobage! :loco:

Once the psoriasis is totally gone then I'll worry about evening out the color of my whole body, but for now it's totally worth being different colors as long as my skin is healing :)

DSC000063.jpg

:loco::oops:: :dopey::loco: THUS I SHALL BOSOM THEE!!!

Cara, how does it feel now knowing that every other neverboard womanzez is totally hating on you hardcore because you just set the new bar for awesomeness and female balls?
Umm, why would we hate her for that? Its Cara after all.

As I promised on IRC last night, a pic showing how much darker my stomach and the insides of my arms are than the rest of me. And almost some boobage! :loco:

Once the psoriasis is totally gone then I'll worry about evening out the color of my whole body, but for now it's totally worth being different colors as long as my skin is healing :)

DSC000063.jpg

You know that Satyricon song "I got erectiiooooon".

Yeah...

blurred full frontal mirror pic? that's so two years ago, and i sard finding it to quote it.

Well, just yer bits blurred. Or just put one arm over yer boobs and yer other hand over yer crotch. You could do different poses and make it all artsy too.

EDIT: Or you could just do the full monty and be done with it. It would probably be the most heavily clicked thread in all of UM aside from some of the more retarded threads in the now-defunct Opeth board.

There was one that was full frontal, well, kinda to the side but still mostly frontal, that was blurred due to condensation on the mirror.