The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

Maybe it was the combination of the shirt and the hairstyle, Swabs? ;)

As for Joe, what I hated most about him is how full of himself he acted and how uninteresting he actually was. I'm aware that I'm sometimes prone to a slight (ever so slight!) bit of arrogance myself, but he was so mindlessly set in his belief that he was great and the best thing to happen to the board that there was just no way I could possibly like him.

The problem with Joe was that sometimes he DID intentionally troll just to be an asshole, and sometimes he was really sincere about things. It was hard to tell when he was really being genuine or just setting you up for a troll smackdown.

[KOTNO]Narrot;9106694 said:
so i bought a jacket last weekend 2nd hand :)

DSC01797.JPG

Swank! I love second-hand shopping!

Srsly. It's hard to pull that off. Some people look so pale that you could read a newspaper through them or they just look grey, like a drowning victim.

It definitely works for you, though...yer just lucky, I guess.

No, Derek's the only one for me. Never was into the strap-ons...unless you're a tranny, Dennis.

You wouldn't happen to be a tranny now, would you Dennis? This could be a game changer.

No, Derek's the only one for me. Never was into the strap-ons...unless you're a tranny, Dennis.

You wouldn't happen to be a tranny now, would you Dennis? This could be a game changer.

Derek is kinda sexy.
What if!!!!!?!?!? stay with me! What if, Derek and a tranny Dennis did the deed!?!?!
The universe would implode!