The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

How do you guys have guts but no man tits? If I don't keep my weight down I get both.

genetics determines a lot of where fat goes as well as lets say you put on weight and then burn it off, your body will use the adipose tissue it most recently put on. if you grew tits first then a belly it'd get rid of the belly and nothing else could change that (no such thing as spot toning like a lot of people want to believe) and you just gotta sit through it which sucks if people have odd patterns of weight gain and end up struggling to get rid of really weird fat places. same thing applies if you're gaining it and you're predisposed to the belly area you could end up gaining just enough for a huge belly but not other areas. sorry if that was a rhetorical question haha

Not at all, thanks for the info.

All my fat goes to gut and man boobs, nothing else. =/ I've gotten rid of most of it, I hate cardio but cutting down on carbs helped a lot.

During Blackfield's sound check, in New York City, with Will and Max

BF_ANA.jpg

SMOKING

This is me freshly coated with assorted foods yesterday courtesy of the Sledge-O-Matic. Sorry I don't have any nipple to offer this time. Don't mind the cleaning supplies in the back; there's been a lot of cleanin' goin' on.

shirt2.jpg