The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

I found a Motley Crue chick shirt at Goodwill, but the sleeves were too tight so I altered it.

IMG_4500.jpg

That's creative... did you just cut the sleeves, or.... ?

I always feel less confident when I see a restroom where they have to remind employees to wash their hands after using the bathroom. It implies that the establishment employs people who might not do that ordinarily. Especially bad when you see that in a restaurant.

I always feel less confident when I see a restroom where they have to remind employees to wash their hands after using the bathroom. It implies that the establishment employs people who might not do that ordinarily. Especially bad when you see that in a restaurant.
Maybe it's meant to imply to the customers that they remain active in ensuring their employees continue to use proper washing practices at the workplace?

Either way, Karen's hat is great :)

I cut off the top of it so it looked like a tube top, and then cut the extra fabric into strips that I sewed to the shirt and tied in the back.

If any of you ladyfolks (or menfolk) want to know an easy way to make oversized shirts fit you, I can make some sort of instructional post.

Thats a great idea, I need to try it with some of my shirts!!

I cut off the top of it so it looked like a tube top, and then cut the extra fabric into strips that I sewed to the shirt and tied in the back.

If any of you ladyfolks (or menfolk) want to know an easy way to make oversized shirts fit you, I can make some sort of instructional post.
i think i might just try that ... and then get big enough tits to make it look good on me :p