The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

7684010004.gif

Winner winner.... ice cream dinner.

Yes.

A place near me called Luca's makes Irn Bru sorbet too. If you're familiar with the Bru whatsoever you'll realise how big a deal that is.

Is there anywhere else I could try this???

Derek... maybe I'm wrong, but isn't Bru a drink? I think once in England I had it mixed with vodka...
Not sure though that it's the same one you mean..........

Yep, it's a drink. Only two countries in the world have Soda that out sells Coke - Peru with Ice Tea and Scotland with Irn Bru. It's just been made into Sorbet too. Irn Bru is really only available here and a little in England. Russia has a developing market though, bizarrely.

Yes.

Is there anywhere else I could try this???

I don't think so. Luca's started it and they're the only people I'm aware of that make it.

^ It's orange right?
I can barely remember the taste, but I remember it was good.
Like I said... it was in a bar in London, and I had it mixed with Vodka... so I can barely remember anything about it..
I thought by the way, that Peru outsold Coka Cola with Inka Cola... not Ice Tea, but I may be wrong...

Oh, I'm just going by faint memories from years ago (I flat-shared with a Peruvian in Rome). It could indeed be Inka Cola.

Also, yeah it's orange. Bright orange. It's beyond awesome. It's drunk with Vodka all over the place.

the holes in the butt of these jeans just got too big. bandana patches ftw...maybe. just looks like you can see red undies :loco:

for you karen! BUTT!
DSC06876.jpg