The Daily Camera/ Mirror picture

I keep getting chicks who want me to go to this goth club called area 51... a lot of "industrial" (I use that term loosely for NIN and the like)... I always respond with "I'm sorry, I don't have my giant shiny black trash bag with me to dance in... maybe next time".

And the chick that works at Del Taco late nights, who is a total fucking uber pierced faced slut, keeps asking me if I want to go to a Marylin Manson concert with her (which is tonight, so it'll finally end!). Last night I told her I had better things to do... I really do. Sitting in my boxers playing Eve.

Some guns/sideburns I'm cultivating:

dsc00031nn8.jpg

Going for colonial chops.

but you also need to smoke a pipe and use racial slurs in every sentence.

true. i think the pipe i a good touch, and for some reason i really like the smell of pipe smoke. and as far as racial slurs, your best bet is the term "color'ds"

example. "i went to see a film today and there was nothing but colords working at the cinema."

here is my photo's from this mornig. i've never taken such myspace4 pictures in my life... and never will again,

right after i woke up, i look grumpy.
newcrud004.jpg

after shower and dressed.
newcrud003.jpg

i remind you of breckin meyer. he's from movies like roadtrip, garfield, clueless, herbie, and other crappy movies. check the winter pics thread... someone posted a comparrison picture.