The Damned Things...

Joecephus

Mar 15, 2005
Cleveland, OH
www. joecephus.com
... what do you guys think?

I'd rather have a new Anthrax album out, and I don't want this interfering with that happening, but its not as horrible as I thought it was going to be.

I have no idea who Fall Out Boy is and with a name like that I don't care to find out what they sound like.

I know of Everytime I die, meh not my thing.

But the few tracks I heard on the Myspace page aren't horrible.... as long as it don't interfere with a new Anthrax record.

I'm into it, but like you said as long as it doesn't delay Anthrax's record.

It's about as good as 95% of the Bushthrax material, which is to say that it's mediocre at best.

As long as it's not as repetitive as you it'll be fine.

Seriously, drop the "Bushthrax" shit. You're fucking boring.

... what do you guys think?

I'd rather have a new Anthrax album out, and I don't want this interfering with that happening, but its not as horrible as I thought it was going to be.

I have no idea who Fall Out Boy is and with a name like that I don't care to find out what they sound like.

I know of Everytime I die, meh not my thing.

But the few tracks I heard on the Myspace page aren't horrible.... as long as it don't interfere with a new Anthrax record.

Just saying the name fall out boy and anthrax in the same sentence makes me want to fucking vomit. What the hell is wrong with this

I heard the two songs...it's OK, nothing really mind blowing, but it might actually sell more than the upcoming Anthrax record, if it ever comes out.

I heard the two songs...it's OK, nothing really mind blowing, but it might actually sell more than the upcoming Anthrax record, if it ever comes out.

+1

Really not impressive, but the single is radio material... reminds me somehow of Stonesour.