The Dance of Death cover art....

I love Iron Maiden very much. But, this new album cover is pretty lame. I thought they were just pulling our chain at first, but it is the real cover. I'm sure the tunes will be excellent. But, I don't want to walk around the music store holding that bad cover. I'll order it online instead.

:OMG:Oy Vey! Would someone please find out who made this cover and give them a lesson in Adobe Photoshop or something? I think Principal Seymour Skinner said it best when he said, "Awful! Simply awful!"

Oh, well...it's still better than the cover for Ain't Anger, ya know? :D And, as long as the tunes are good, who really gives a fuck about the cover? What was said about judging a book by it's cover?

Man, you guys should see the Iron Maiden BB. Almost every topic for the past week has been complaints about the new cover, its so annoying. And Skunk (the person who runs the BB and Maiden.com) keeps saying thats the final cover ... but no one on the BB believes her. As much as I dont like the new cover, I really dont care as long as the music is good.