"The Dancefl-horror: N.A.S.A. vs I.N.R.I."

Radikal9K

New Metal Member
Sep 4, 2005
105198694_l.jpg

The Industrial Space Metal band T3CHN0PH0B1A officially announce their new synthetic night-ware: "The Dancefl-horror: N.A.S.A. vs I.N.R.I.".

The EP will be mastered by Emil Nodtveit (actually known as Nightmare Industries, mastermind of the famous Swedish Industrial Rock pioneers Deathstars) at his new Black Syndicate Studio, Sweden (www.blacksyndicate.se / www.deathstars.net).

"The Dancefl-Horror: N.A.S.A. vs I.N.R.I.", a majestic nine tracks EP, featuring inhuman frequencies, mechanical thrills, energic space terror and rivers of green blood flowing in distorted veins! Two brand new tracks, lots of remixes provided by some great electronic acts from all around the world and a re-edition of the old song "H.T.M.L. [Heavenly Territories Might Lie]", in an obscure electro acoustic version, will involve you in the conspiration against your planet, the day the Earth will stand still is near...

TDF-cover.jpg

The tracklist:

1- N.A.S.A. [Not Antropomorph Space Assassin]
2- I.N.R.I. [In Necro Reality Interactive]
3- N.A.S.A. [Return of The Funky Dead Mix by Mortiis]
4- I.N.R.I. [November Process Remix]
5- N.A.S.A. [TBase Mix By XP8]
6- I.N.R.I. [Syrian Remix]
7- N.A.S.A. [SANdBLASTING Remix]
8- I.N.R.I. [Golem 101 Remix By James Bottlehill]
9- H.T.M.L. [ElectrAnguish Version]

The EP will be distributed by the newcomer label Koldfinger, exclusively focused on Ebm/SynthPop/FuturePop/Industrial releases and it will be soon available on your nearest record store through the major distribution of Masterpiece (for Italy) and Audioglobe (for Europe).

Anyways, T3CHN0PH0B1A are still NOT SIGNED, and still looking for a good deal to release their first full-lenght album.

More info will forward on www.t3chnophob1a.com