Dec 9, 2005
www.edensfall.com
Review from:

http://www.thedarkesthours.com

EDEN'S FALL
HARMONY OF LIES
NOTHINGHEART RECORDS (2006)
75%

Eden's Fall presents us their Harmony of Lies album, a record mixed by Dan Swano & Mastered by James Murphy. Having said that, the production is great but since these guys didn't recorded it, in my opinion it could have sounded a bit better but don't get me wrong, it's a great production but when you see those 2 names you're always expecting a more than amazing prod! People who are into thrash metal will definitly find this album interesting. You got powerfull guitar riff and a lot of headbaging riff and the rythm section is very solid. Imagine Nevermore fronted by Overkill's vocalist and that will give you a very good idea of the band sound without being a 100% clone. Having said that, the only reason why I didn't gave them more than a 75% is because of the lack of originality. This album doesn't feature enough of surprises if you know what I mean. After listening to 3 tracks you get the picture for the rest of the album. So don't expect anything new but if you're looking for a solid album in the genre, I think that Harmony of Lies is a decent record that deserve some attention.

patrick