The Devil Wears Prada - Dead Throne

jman1986

Sep 24, 2009
So how stoked are you joey to be working with prada AND adam d on the band's new cd? I'm sure if must feel pretty awsome that you brang this band up from nothing basically and with the help of you writing and recording with them had a huge part of their sucess, and it must feel great to watch something like this grow huh?

I'm pretty stoked. Honestly I won't be working with Adam D in the same room thanks to the internet / computers / technology... But I do plan to visit them with Adam just for the opportunity. It's great to see all the success they've achieved and I feel very grateful to have been any part of it. The band is mainly enlisting me for my effect / synth / post production skills on this album, which any prada fan would know is a very big part of their sound.

yeah as far as I know, he have never not used real amps.
So no surprise here :).

Still kinda looking forward to hearing how its gonna end up sounding with Adam.

Adam D records most of his stuff with Framus, Mesa and soldano amps... in the vid it looks like song-writing wise they used an orange and a peavey in the studio their were some photos of the guys one with the guitar player plugged into a framus with his pedals in front of it... so it would appear they're doing at least some stuff with a framus...

uhhh where the fuck did you hear that?
because it sounds like a load of shit.

I would say out of the 3 albums that Adam has done that I have actually given a fuck about didnt have any one of those amps.

I've heard he uses those amps a lot too...

I would say out of the 3 albums that Adam has done that I have actually given a fuck about didnt have any one of those amps.

Dude,

Are you kidding me... do research on Adam D... most of his stuff is Framus, Mesa, splawn, Soldano and 5150... and most of it has a maxon in front of it regardless of the amp... but again most of it is framus...

http://www.musicradar.com/guitarist...icz-times-of-grace-killswitch-engage-361860/7

Start naming albums then, because he's dead on.

Both the ATR album he did around the same time as the "As Daylight Dies" KsE album he recorded and ADD itself were Soldano SLO100, the latest KsE was SLO and Roadster, the latest AILD he did is SLO, the Parkway Drive he did was Framus, etc...

I'd add Peavey to the list, and he uses Splawn live, but he most certainly uses Framus and Soldano a ton.