The Devil Wears Prada - Dead Throne

The last Killswitch record was a vh-4 and a nitro with some different stuff here and there for overdubbing. I am sure this prada record will annihilate. The idea of Adam D and Sturgis both working on it rules. Stoked to hear it!

Start naming albums then, because he's dead on.

Both the ATR album he did around the same time as the "As Daylight Dies" KsE album he recorded and ADD itself were Soldano SLO100, the latest KsE was SLO and Roadster, the latest AILD he did is SLO, the Parkway Drive he did was Framus, etc...

I'd add Peavey to the list, and he uses Splawn live, but he most certainly uses Framus and Soldano a ton.

The Dead Walk was a Krankenstein plus, no reference for this one because I asked DL in person
MCMB was 5150, at least thats what Brian made it seem out to be somewhere talking about their cd being mixed by Adam.
And like Kyle I have read that he used a VH-4 for something (although I dont remember which album, fucking brain problems are a PITA)

The last Killswitch record was a vh-4 and a nitro with some different stuff here and there for overdubbing. I am sure this prada record will annihilate. The idea of Adam D and Sturgis both working on it rules. Stoked to hear it!

I seriously need to remember what album he was talking about with the SLO and Recto combo. :lol:

The Dead Walk was a Krankenstein plus, no reference for this one because I asked DL in person
MCMB was 5150, at least thats what Brian made it seem out to be somewhere talking about their cd being mixed by Adam.
And like Kyle I have read that he used a VH-4 for something (although I dont remember which album, fucking brain problems are a PITA)

Fair enough, I think his best tones have been EoH, the 4rd KsE album, ADTR's Homesick album, and ATR's Fall of Ideals, which were all some combo of 5150, Framus, and SLO.

190688_10150124253157618_8591572617_6487746_1255103_n.jpg

i see 5150 and splawn ;)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=296666&id=8591572617

...where Andy reamped EVERYTHING and the tones Adam drew out of the Soldano didn't even make it into the final mix :lol:

Negative, Andy has always said he never needs to reamp Adams tones bc he says they are tracked so well.

Also Jeff, the slo/recto combo was Holy Diver and the As Daylight Dies album. hahahaha I know way too much about kse's albums. *fanboy alert*

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/sneap-produced-albums/262400-killswitch-engage.html

i know they've been spotted using framus / mesaboogie live, but i've been told adam uses his SLO100 in the studio (for guitars obviously), at least for the latest two albums.

anyone else got something?
Andy Sneap said:
yeah, the soldano didnt make the final mix

Ermz said:
Sorry to bring this up, but was it ever CONFIRMED what the guys used for rhythm guitars on 'The End of Heartache'? It seems whenever I read something it contradicts what the person before it said.
Dragon and 5150. Except on "Rose Of Sharyn" it was Cobra bc the Dragon blew up.

Aw man its unfortunate that you didn't really get to work with him. Really excited to hear how it turns out though, gotta love some prada.