The Devil Wears Prada - Zombie EP

TylerBrown

New Metal Member
Mar 19, 2011
hey joey, i guess first off i was wondering if you made that badass effect in the intro for Outnumbered? where theres what seems to be a radio breaking up during the intro. its a really boss effect, and was wondering how you did that? if that was you? thanks!
hugeeeee fan of all your work

hey joey, i guess first off i was wondering if you made that badass effect in the intro for Outnumbered? where theres what seems to be a radio breaking up during the intro. its a really boss effect, and was wondering how you did that? if that was you? thanks!
hugeeeee fan of all your work

He posted a bunch of info on this on the andy sneap forum, do a search he pretty much explained it all.

Kinda curious as to what cymbals were sampled for this album...I love the china sound as well at the bell. Thought the bell sounds like the meinl bell from the truth emerald set, I'm probably wrong. Any ideas?

Hi guys!

I just wondered if any of you new which plugin was used to get this kind of patch? I'm guessing its Omnisphere? Just wanted to double check.

Its the Haunting voice sound starting at 1:56 on the track "Revive"

I've been looking for something like that for literally YEARS now. First time I've heard it used with what I had in mind.

Any help is much appreciated.

:)

sounds like a vocal pad synth type thing with some modulation to make it waver in and out of key. tried anything like that?