The Devil's Blood, 2 date US tour with Pentagram

Vittra

Mar 1, 2004
http://www.profoundlorerecords.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=561&Itemid=2

THE DEVIL'S BLOOD - Set To Curse U.S. Soil With PENTAGRAM
Dutch occult doom rock outfit THE DEVIL’S BLOOD will officially make their live North American debut to participate and cast their shadow in celebration of chaos with two rituals being headlined by none other than U.S. legendary underground act PENTAGRAM.

Presented by Metal Maniacs and Thunderdome Touring and to take place March 6th & 7th, 2009 in NY and Baltimore respectively, The Devil’s Blood have already been making quite a staggering reputation overseas for their live rituals, exploiting the path of chaos and madness through their horror soul psych rock. The first ceremony on March 6th is to take place at Webster’s Hall where the Godfather of U.S. doom rock Bobby Liebling returns home (for the first time in 25 years) as Pentagram’s performance at this show will be filmed for the documentary “The Last Rites: The Fall & Rise Of Bobby Leibling”. Tickets and info for the NY ritual can be found HERE and HERE

The Baltimore ritual, which will continue to ignite the burning fires the following evening will take place at the Sonar. Tickets for said show can be found HERE

The Devil’s Blood mastermind S.L. had this to say for the band’s unhallowed appearance on U.S.
soil with Pentagram:

"Marking the bands first visit to the United States we could not wish for a better or more fitting chance to spread the evil that is The Devil's Blood in the New World. So you be forewarned, because we're comin' after you!"

The monumental mini album from The Devil’s Blood “Come, Reap” is available in North America via Profound Lore Records (in Europe via Van Records) and can be ordered via our Order Now section.

The lack of interest is disappointing! No interest for you NYers?

l_85eb465dcaf14a309414d1b18b3a6ef2.jpg

they're playing at Webster Hall? ... that's a tourist trap disco ... weird.
i am not interested in Pentagram, but if there is a strong RC showing will come down to drink

they're playing at Webster Hall? ... that's a tourist trap disco ... weird.
i am not interested in Pentagram, but if there is a strong RC showing will come down to drink

Don't know what your musical tastes are, but check out The Devil's Blood

Priestess kinda sucks though. I need to fully check out Devils Blood.

Their live shows are apparently quite the thing to behold, which is what has me so greatly interested.