The Element studio clip #2 "Promises" drum tracking!

WOW... I grew up with Lou, he's a busy boy. He's an asset to any band, great guy and drummer..I have EVERYTHING he has recorded (just about) since I have been about 15 years old, he gets better and better! He deserves a "big gig". Love The Element but Lou should have been in Fates Warning years ago!

WOW... I grew up with Lou, he's a busy boy. He's an asset to any band, great guy and drummer..I have EVERYTHING he has recorded (just about) since I have been about 15 years old, he gets better and better! He deserves a "big gig". Love The Element but Lou should have been in Fates Warning years ago!

Good to know that you know Lou very well, he is a great drummer for sure.. we are really happy to have him on board!

Not sure about the Fates Warning thing.. it is like geez thanks? hahaha just kidding of course. But we're doing our best, so i'm pretty sure he is in the right place ;D!!
And i'm really glad you liked our stuff, thanks a lot!!

And thanks BETHHHH :D

Rafa, I apologize, that came out wrong....The Element IS a great place to be for sure for Lou, all I meant was I have been watching Lou play my entire life it's about time he gets recognized! Rafa...the new cd sounds like it will be amazing! Cheers, ..Tom

Rafa, I apologize, that came out wrong....The Element IS a great place to be for sure for Lou, all I meant was I have been watching Lou play my entire life it's about time he gets recognized! Rafa...the new cd sounds like it will be amazing! Cheers, ..Tom

Hey TOm!!

Dude hehe i was totally kidding, of course i got what you were saying,seriously no worries at all my friend!
Actually i think we are lucky enough that he was not in a big gig haha otherwise he would not be in my band :D!
Thanks a lot for your support brother! \m/\m/