The European Championship thread

Spain totally deserved it. They were the most constant team during the whole tournament and we played like shit once again.

This Eurocup failed almost as much as the last one (2004).

No, we had great games, especially Spain against Russia, Germany against Portugal and the not-so-important three games of Holland. Stop being so bitter because the european clubs steal all the talents from your clubs.

Stop being so bitter because the european clubs steal all the talents from your clubs.

lol wut? :lol:

I'm just saying that, except the Russia 3 - Holland 1 match, this cup sucked. It's my honest opinion, nothing to do with selling players to europe.

By the way, european leagues are what they are thanks to foreign players.

First of all I'm pretty pissed. Second, I'm a bit drunk. And third... I dunno, I'm just pissed :lol:

And my honest opinion is that we saw some great games. You can't compare it to 2004 when the greek (10-player-defense) won the cup.

Well the youth system in Spain finally pays off well for me this has been a while coming they win at youth level constantly, always have great players just not great teams

From the little I saw of the tournament I'd have to agree a bit with Gon for me it wasn't spectacular but fuck I'm always gonna struggle to care if Australia ain't playing

I'm just happy Italy didn't win I hate that soap opera bullshit fucken cheats

Spain played really well, and overall it was a great cup (except for the games with Russia in them, and that boring Croatia-Turkey game).

It really killed the mood for me that there was no match for the 3rd place. I'd totally want to see Turkey kick Russia's balls.