THE (FAT) EAGLE HAS LANDED (sorta)

Jeremy Krull

Destroyer of the C-List
Jul 18, 2002
NY
www.jeremykrull.com
Hey guys, this is Jeremy, I'm a friend of Yngvai X's. I would like to invite you all to check out my music page (http://themanwithnoname.iuma.com) where I have posted two new tracks (Leviathan, The Second Idea) off of my upcoming cd to be released later in September. And for those of you going to Prog Power, if you meet up with Glenn (WhoFooldU), he will hook you up with a 3 (maybe 4) track promo sampler of the cd. Anyway, you don't have to check it out if you don't want to, but if you like instrumental progressive metal, you should:

http://themanwithnoname.iuma.com

P.S.: Check out Yngvai X's stuff on MP3.com at http://www.mp3.com/matt_moliti because his stuff is awesome, especially his new track Valley Of The Gods.

Anyway, thank you to whoever reads this post.

Jeremy

Hey Yngvai!!!

:OMG::worship:

I'm listening to Mt. Nibel right now. You said Joe Stump taught the class? That's really awesome man. Have you ever tried sending your stuff to Mike Varney? Some of your stuff reminds me of Becker man and you of course have many other influences as well. It's really awesome. You need to be getting paid for this shit, seriously...
You've got the talent, you should really go for it man!
I'm only half the man (guitar man) that you are.

And that's not the OE High Gravity talking!
Get it out, get some shit recorded and sell it...you can do it.

the_satanic_rabbit said:
Hey Yngvai!!!

:OMG::worship:

I'm listening to Mt. Nibel right now. You said Joe Stump taught the class? That's really awesome man. Have you ever tried sending your stuff to Mike Varney? Some of your stuff reminds me of Becker man and you of course have many other influences as well. It's really awesome. You need to be getting paid for this shit, seriously...
You've got the talent, you should really go for it man!
I'm only half the man (guitar man) that you are.

And that's not the OE High Gravity talking!
Get it out, get some shit recorded and sell it...you can do it.

Hehe, thanks for the kind words man.

BTW, did you check Jeremy's stuff out at all? This is *his* thread you know...:p (I think mine got buried a few days ago)

i am listening to jeremy right now.. and i must say... :OMG: this is fantastic..

matt i didnt get a chance to hear your new stuff yet the site wasnt working for me yesterday :(..but i will soon. though I'm already a big fan of yours after hearing your other works.

but Jeremy.. my goodness, yes this thread is for you and you are absolutely spectacular!!

The drums on those recordings, are provided by a Roland DR-770, I programmed all of the drum sounds, as well as the actual music which was notated within Logic Audio.

Thanks for listening....

Jeremy

Thank you very much to everyone who has been going to the site and listening to the tunes, my stuff is now on the Experimental, Progressive Rock, and Heavy Metal top 40's at IUMA.com, so thank you very much.

Jeremy

Yes, this is actually not the first I've heard of that. Unfortunately I don't know why this is happening, but people have been telling me about problems with the IUMA.com sites in general.

If you want, just give me your AIM name, and I can transfer you higher bit rate versions of the songs...

Jeremy