the festival thread

marginalé said:
need some help from you german and polish people..

is there any good festival (rock, metal, pop,..) the weekend of the 24 and 25th of july somewhere not that far from berlin or somewhere near or at the west site of poland..

cheers
there's a Trabi-Tour 2004 on the 24th July in Berlin.....:loco:

sorry haven't found any festivals for this time

snow2fall said:
He'll probably just climb the fence - or ride over it on his winged air-guitar. :tickled:
or next year graspop as artist :headbang: with my own airguitarband, cause i think we ('silent air') are waay better then 'air on maiden'

just read that 'David Bowie' ain't gonna play Roskilde friday cause of his shoulder.. let's just hope he still is gonna play rock werchter this sunday..

i'd be up for Wacken really. Heard that with all that label shite (Peccatum, Megadeth, Primus, Life of Agony - all released by their companies), Satyricon for one could be playing their last show ever...

bands i could head there for:
Bal-Sagoth ('sbeen a while!), Hypocrisy, Mayhem, Nocturno Culto, Orphanage, Raunchy, Satyricon, and the occasional other metal band i havent seen play yet

so no bowie either on werchter. cancelled 11 fucking shows. they better get sth decent to replace him! metallica for a 2nd would be good like :D

marginalé said:
just read that 'David Bowie' ain't gonna play Roskilde friday cause of his shoulder.. let's just hope he still is gonna play rock werchter this sunday..
he didn't came to werchter either.. :( but i saw this great salsa band instead 'el tattoo del tigre' :hotjump: :worship:

marginalé said:
need some help from you german and polish people..

is there any good festival (rock, metal, pop,..) the weekend of the 24 and 25th of july somewhere not that far from berlin or somewhere near or at the west site of poland..

cheers
nothing?
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease help me out, i can't find any.. :erk:
it doesn't have to be a big one, as long as there is a camping site, it's ok..

marginalé said:
nothing?
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease help me out, i can't find any.. :erk:
it doesn't have to be a big one, as long as there is a camping site, it's ok..
Then just go fockin camping outside Berlin and bring your own cd-player with you. There, problem solved :tickled:

[edit]

oh yeah, and instead of Bowie in Roskilde I got to see Slipknot the second time in a week, so that was well cool also :headbang: didnt do the moshpit this time tho, euch.

em, khm... about festival, hm?
so... someone of you will on Castle Party in Bolkow (Poland)?
it's 30.07-1.08.'04 :p
...and for people interested in - festival of industrial, electro, gothic, gothic-rock etc. music