The "Find something sexier than Conception" Challenge.

zedowns

Jun 14, 2005
Los Angeles
Please. I dare you. Show me a metal album sexier than Conception's "Flow".

Its just not possible. This is what metal will sound like 50 years from now. Thats how ahead of its time Flow is/was.

Well, it has been regarded by a member of this forum as the "best music in the world to have sex to."

:lol:

I personally haven't tried, but Flow is a sexy album for sure.

Well, it has been regarded by a member of this forum as the "best music in the world to have sex to."

:lol:

I have to agree,though some of Riverside's more ambient moments are up there(especially the 2nd disk of Rapid Eye Movement,the 15 instrumental
R.E.M on repeat was epicly magical as well....of course doing it with a Penthouse Pet made it better :headbang:

Let's see, something danceable with a thumping, groovy baseline, and an electronic sheen...

The Gathering - Souvenirs (my #1 pick, but I suppose it's on the border of "metal")
Evereve - Tried & Failed, or E-mania

Slightly more in left-field:
Moonspell - Wolfheart (if you're hot for vampires), Sin / Pecado (for something more mainstream), or anything else if you're into that dark Latin lover thing.
Tiamat - A Deeper Kind of Slumber (not so much metal, and a more languorous sexiness)
The Kovenant - SETI (heavy on the electronic dance grooves, for those who like their sexiness adventurous)
Forgotten Silence - Bya Bamahe Neem (just because Hanka Nogolova has the world's sexiest voice)
Disillusion - Gloria (sexy to East German assassins maybe? But it has the same "so far ahead of its time" vibe to it as 'Flow')

But really, you're right, these are all competing for second place.

Neil

When I am with any of my ladies:lol: I play "Battle Metal" by Turisas.....because when I am with a lady....IT IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!

( actually I just stick to grindcore since it is quick and over before you know it. Stuff like Malignancy or AC )

Not only is "Flow" the zexiest album, it is also just flat-ass the best album every done, in my opinion.

The debut from Poisonblack comes to mind.
I thought I was the only one who felt that way. Glad someone else shares that opinion!

I think I must be the only person in the PP World who has never heard Flow. I ordered it off Amazon the year Conception played PP. It still has not arrived.

Off hand, do any vendors know if they'll have it? I should get this.

Parallel Minds is still my favorite Conception album, but that has nothing to do with "sexiness".

As for "sexy" albums, Bloodflowerz- 7 Benedictions, 7 Maledictions or anything Genitorturers instantly spring to mind.