Gurgelguff

Rock tonajt
Nov 17, 2001
Sweden
www.dagswano.st
Well they have been selling like hot cakes. I was nice enough the rise the
limited edition to 25. Don´t cry if you are no. 26. :cry:
You still have 3 hot CD:s and 1 DVD to look forward to :headbang:

( I´m sure the "bonus making of" find a way to YouTube :lol: )

I want some prime cock rock on factory manufactured silver cds for this kind of money.
all of my cd-rs from 2003 earlier have begun to crumble and/or sound like shit and/or not recognizable in my stereo and i take good care of my cd's i keep them safe in a cold dark place in pouches instead of boxes that shorten their lifespan due to dust and air.
I want to rock out without my cock out(don't think it's a good idea to pull my willy out in front of my kids) in 10 years to those demos and i'll probably forget to reburn them in time and it's money wasted.

Some CD-r fucks up and some last. Most of mine is playable after 10 years
There is no other way to release this kind of stuff.
If someone dosn´t want "homemade", there is nothing we can do about it :cry:

Some CD-r fucks up and some last. Most of mine is playable after 10 years
There is no other way to release this kind of stuff.
If someone dosn´t want "homemade", there is nothing we can do about it :cry:

that's true,
I have one or two cd-r's from 99, one is reasonable and plays ok the other one has crumbled completely but lucky for me I re-burned it when it was still ok.
I realize there's no other way to release that stuff...I just think the price is a bit steep for "homemade" that's all.
then again, watching Dag editing stuff on the computer in his birthday suit is priceless.

I stated on my page:

"Ready in a couple of weeks". If everything goes right i´m gonna ship it next week.

About the price:

We have bought real boxes and some delux stuff to put the CD:s in and the cover is pro-made
I guess the total cost for the material is around $20. Then you have the postage and package for around $7 -8 and hours of work
If we made this with Pro-CD the cost would be, at least, 3 time as high.

I stated on my page:

"Ready in a couple of weeks". If everything goes right i´m gonna ship it next week.

About the price:

We have bought real boxes and some delux stuff to put the CD:s in and the cover is pro-made
I guess the total cost for the material is around $20. Then you have the postage and package for around $7 -8 and hours of work
If we made this with Pro-CD the cost would be, at least, 3 time as high.

Am I the only one here whom thinks that Dag does not have an obligation to explain what the "Box of Rock" is made out of and how much money he is making? He does have the right to make money, it is his music, it is his product is it not? Frankly I don't care if it arrives in a shoe box, WE ARE GETTING NEW SWANO MUSIC! Although, I do like the idea of a pretty looking boxset.:)
Rock on Dag!:headbang:

Dan and that dude on the right look exactly like Jesus.

Dag and the baldy fellow look like His bouncing bodyguards.

I'm scared.