The Flower Kings ... one US show in Colorado

DigitalMan

Feb 11, 2002
Colorado Springs, Colorado
THE FLOWER KINGS, Sweden's premier progressive rock band Saturday, March 11, 2006 The "new and improved" Oriental Theater
4335 W. 44th Ave.
Denver, Colorado
www.theorientaltheater.com

Doors at 7:00pm
Show at 8:00pm
21 and over show

Tickets: $30 / $35 day of show
Purchase them online at The Oriental Theater Website or come to the next CARS meeting on February 25th at the Breckenridge Brewery (6-
10pm)

This is the only show in the U.S. that The Flower Kings will be doing on this trip to North America where they'll be performing at Baja Prog in Mexico on March 8th.

We need everyone to get behind this show and support it just by buying a ticket or two or three... It's going to be a great show at a wonderful newly remodeled theater. We guarantee you won't be disappointed with the show and the venue.

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW and let's make this a great success for The Flower Kings and the CARS group.

Hey Digital Man - if you are in the Springs - are you Guy? If so, what's up, it's jeff. I've never heard the Flower Kings but I've heard of 'em. Guess I'll search out some MP3s and see if I like. Gotta support the scene :) If I'm in town for this I may try to head up there.

Hail
Jeff