The Foo Fighters

Mar 12, 2002
Underneath the bridge
I like there old stuff but One sucked. Anyway has anyone heard there new vid? It's on MTV2 as an exclusive its called All My Life and it fuckin rockS!!!!! Its a LOT darker and heavier than anything they have ever done and sounds more metal than punk. You really should check it out.

I have always been a huge Foo Fighters fan even before I was into "Extreme" Metal. I actually have tons of FF memorabilia(?) including a picture signed by Mr. Grohl himself! :cool: Anyways, Yeah, I didn't like "The One" That much either but I can't wait for the new album. The new song "all my life" Is really awesome too. So the new album comes out on the 22nd and Opeth on the 28th ... it can't get much better then that! :)

Originally posted by Punisher
but since when is foo fighters extreem metal?

You misunderstood what I had said ... I simple ment that I've listened to them for a long time (long before I had listened to metal) That is it.

All My Life is damn good stuff. Monkey Wrench wasn't a bad song, and I have one of their albums but it was really poppy and didn't like it... I hope more of their new stuff is like All My Life...

Dave Grohl himself did say that the up coming album is going to be there most heavy record of all. We'll just have to wait and see...

Wow, that kicks ass! Can't wait to hear it, I haven't heard the new tune, but a friend told me about it and said it was good (and he doesn't really like FF). If it can top TCATS in any way, then it must be the greatest recent rock album in ages!

I never liked Nirvana...but Dave Grohl seems to have found his niche in the Foo Fighters..I have always dug them. I bought the album on it's release date this past Tuesday and it's really good....I would definitely recommend it:)

Does anyone have any info on Grohl's metal side project called Probot? I heard something about it like two years ago and nothing at all since. He's supposed to have written all the music and had guests on all the songs like Phil Anselmo and Max. Anyone know anything?

Originally posted by hendrixfreak
Does anyone have any info on Grohl's metal side project called Probot? I heard something about it like two years ago and nothing at all since. He's supposed to have written all the music and had guests on all the songs like Phil Anselmo and Max. Anyone know anything?

i fear it!

my god!

:eek:

Originally posted by hendrixfreak

Yeah, I don't really know what happened to it. I downloaded a song featuring Lemmy. I didn't like it that much.