The Fractured Dimension site

They will be coming up hopefully soon!

I heard some of their stuff and it is awesome!! :headbang:

Tay

From the update the guys have given me, they are having guitar wiz Billy Bruce record on some tracks. I heard a sample of 1 tune with Billy's playing and let me say that this guy is amazing! (he is a MI grad plus Marty Friedman pupil). He also is an engineer that will get the recordings done profesionally.
The sound clips are coming, so be patient :0)

All the best!

Tay

how is the album going? any more news on what has happened so far?
how has alex arellano's projects been coming along. last time i was in contact with him, he had 3 projects in the works.

Things are taking a while with our stuff, but I promise it will be worth the wait! Alex just called me and played me some crazy drums to one of the songs.
We have talked to Ron and it is a good possibility that he will play some of the guitars on the album. We just have to finish a couple of songs to send him. Thanks for your interest. - Jimmy

scholar10 said:
Things are taking a while with our stuff, but I promise it will be worth the wait! Alex just called me and played me some crazy drums to one of the songs.
We have talked to Ron and it is a good possibility that he will play some of the guitars on the album. We just have to finish a couple of songs to send him. Thanks for your interest. - Jimmy

thanks a lot for the response. i have been waiting for this cd for ever, or so it seems. i cant wait to hear alex and you guys kick arse.
its very good news that Ron will play with you.

how much longer 'til the release?!?