Interview With Mel!

Snausages said:
Yoo hoo! MELF!! Howya?!? *waves*
Heheheheheheheh...Snausages, please stop calling Mel, "MELF." :tickled: It's too close to "MILF"!

Yah, great interview. I like "MILF"'s. And Heavy Metal Is The Law.

PS: Cats are more metal than dogs, look at a cool cat and its indifference to your concerns, that is metal. Dogs are all about being Pop and whatever is current.

WestSideDave said:
Thanks!:Spin:Glad you liked [and were able to view] it! Yeah, Mel had trouble viewing it on her Mac, for some reason. The majority of my site is on Tripod and Angelfire, but to save space I started using the MSN Pagebuilder thang. Maybe that`s the problem...

Incidentally, the page loads in Safari on the Mac, but not in IE...

Thanks again for the interview, WSD!!

97reb said:
Yah, great interview. I like "MILF"'s. And Heavy Metal Is The Law.

PS: Cats are more metal than dogs, look at a cool cat and its indifference to your concerns, that is metal. Dogs are all about being Pop and whatever is current.

hahha! that's true. cats are definitely more metal. They have pointy ears and slitted eyes... like satan! And they are capable of such evil, especially when the litterbox isn't up to their standards or the food dish is empty.

;)

bassbitch said:
hahha! that's true. cats are definitely more metal. They have pointy ears and slitted eyes... like satan! And they are capable of such evil, especially when the litterbox isn't up to their standards or the food dish is empty.

;)
I've yet to meet anyone who's actually met Satan to know that he (if it is a "he." Satan could be my ex-girlfriend, for all I know!) has horns, pointy ears, slitted eyes, etc.

I will agree to the evilness, though. My cat was always a terror to my sister...

:erk: Ahh, Misha...