exclusive opeth interview!!! :)

ah well, i just sent an email to you then a few minutes ago ;)
mostly drawings.. but i was just noticing that writing section too.. lol, i might add something there too someday, i´ve got some stuff that is just stuck and rotting in my computer :)

lol, glad you liked the signature.. i´ve forgotten the name of the sarcastic bugger it belongs to :rolleyes: w.c. fields mayhap?

edit: after some searching in old emails, yes it is indeed W. C. Fields :)

yey!! cool,, would be great for you to send along your work for sure, thats why its there! :) ..

aha, wc fields, that sounds about right for his style of humour!! could well be ..

"might add something there too someday" .... yeah, that day is today!!! hehe!! .. i am a pushy person, so i think you will!! :) ..

okay, i await your email ..

well,, seems that the opeth interview is going down really well with everyone,, and also this thread is helping the creative out there get noticed as well, hopefully this can continue .. :) .. nice one

I absolutely despise bands like Papa roach and Linkin Park, and… Oh Staind are so fucking worthless… It's like boy bands with guitars. What I did like though was a new song by Korn… It sounded pretty good… I never heard their early stuff properly but I'm under the impression that it's crap. As you said I do believe that the Nu metal scene will make some of us underdogs more popular so I guess that's one good thing

I actually couldn't stop laughing after reading that... :lol:

@paul : I´ve never heard the first one, but the new one seems to be OK melancholic yankee-rock to me. The singer´s absolutely great, other than that it´s more like mediocre.

Farmakon´s like...err..."Opeth goes Faith No More." :lol: I don´t know, hard to say. We call ourselves eclectic death metal.

Please check it out if you can, I believe you won´t regret.

hey don :) .. cheers for that :) .. main thanks go to paul and simon who set the questions, i just sorted it out for them to do it ,, but yeah ,, glad everyone is enjoying it! :) ..

farmakon sound interesting to me ,, i am going to bed soon (10am and i am STILL awake) but i will have a listen when i get up ..
in the meantime ,, i recommend you go here - http://www.rawnervepromotions.co.uk/html/promote.htm and see how to send me a band profile, add web links and loads more ..

spread the word :)

awesome ....it was more of a Q and A thing (since the questions were separate from each other) but it was still a great read. goood work and thank you :)

Mikael : Dunno if you'll read this but man, you really are 1 in a hundred billion dude! ROCK ON!

how great would that be to do one every six months or something ,, a running updated diary on their life!!! man!! that would be wicked!! ..

i am gonna try and get another one though maybe early next year!!

is there any other bands you lot wanna see getting interviewed? did you check out the incantation and origin ones that just went up as well?

Originally posted by PaulTangaroa
hey slipknot isnt metal, well yeah it was Q + A cos it was in an email .. but i still think it reads pretty well and covers a good few subjects ..

who knows, may be able to do another one as a follow up sometime ..

Yah, i know :)

Still rocked and was very great to read! like i said before ...great work :)