Exclusive interview with Peter Lindgren!!

I did not like your interview, or just the way you put it on your website. It's just irritating me. "blablabla says Peter, blablabla reveals Peter, blablabla replies Peter, blablabla explains Peter". Oh my god. Well... intesting but like some of us, I was hoping for more. The video tape thing was something that had to be asked. Anyway, good job for at least making an interview with him.:kickass:

Lol, stop dumping on his writing style! Apparently my writing is "too academic" and lacks a certain je ne sais quoi!

Thanks for the interview, glad to see that he is in a happy place now. It's understandable that touring has put him off, didn't he say that in the interview on the Roundhouse Tapes (or was that someone else)? Though would've been nice to ask/add more, it's not often we hear things from Peter's side.

I noticed that some of you thought that the interview felt kind of "childish"...I apologize for that. I´m not a journalist/writer, just a doctor, specialized in childpsychiatry. Maybe that´s the reason...I work with children all days...hmm...yes, that has to be it!

And while we´re at it...why don´t I try to get an interview with Lopez?
Would that be of any interest....?

/Prez

the whole point of an interview is so you can see the whole conversation,quote for quote, rather than a brief memory of a conversation you had with him

Point taken. I will try to write the next interview in a more tradtional way.
Probably gonna have to use a recorder then.

I´m gonna try to interview all the members (and former members!) individually so I hope I can improve my writing...

Until then...hope you can stand my first conversation/interview with Peter!
/J.

Pres...thank you for posting this! It's great to hear what Peter is up to these days. And it was great to hear what his reaction to Watershed was. The guy must be the most humble and likeable guy in the history of metal. LOL.

Are you considering interviewing some of the other ex band members like Anders Nordin and Johan DeFarfalla?

awesomely delicious interview........honestly I was holding back a tear reading that interview.....I met'em twice........such an awesome guy.......yes I do miss him......but frederick is aweosme too.......but u know.....Peter WAS opeth....hahaha.....either way......thanx for sharing a very nice lil interview....w appreciate it.......id love to hear a lil interview with peter from time to time.....keep us in teh loop....hahaha......PEAC EOUT

I noticed that some of you thought that the interview felt kind of "childish"...I apologize for that. I´m not a journalist/writer, just a doctor, specialized in childpsychiatry. Maybe that´s the reason...I work with children all days...hmm...yes, that has to be it!

And while we´re at it...why don´t I try to get an interview with Lopez?
Would that be of any interest....?

/Prez

child psychology > child psychiatry. explains a lot though:p

interview with lopez, of course!