New official Opeth fanclub forum started!!

Mar 18, 2008
Hi!

The new official Opeth fanclub forum is now running! And it´s both in english and swedish!
This will be the one place for all Opeth fans around the world to meet!!
We will make it the best Opeth forum in the world! It´s our own forum!

Be the first to start the interesting threads there...

www.opethfanclub.se

Welcome!
/President
Opeth fanclub Sweden

as i already said in the past, the majority of the fans r NOT from Sweden anyway! so whats the use of this stupid swedish fan site and now this new forum???? I was very disappointed when I visited Sweden and people didn't even know about Opeth!!!!

I´ll explain it again.
The Official Opeth fanclub Sweden now has it´s own forum.
We invite all the fans from around the world to the forum. We have two forum, one swedish and one english. Many fans has requested an english forum, but the fanclub is a fanclub for swedish fans...for now. Maybe we´ll turn it into a worldwide fanclub.
We have already started the discussion with the Opeth management.

You´re all welcome to site.

I´m not sure what you all mean by the remarks here...don´t we all love Opeth?

/President
Opeth fanclub Sweden

Oh...and by the way...it is an official fanclub. Read the news at Opeth.com and you´ll see. The fanclub president has started the fanclub in close cooperation with Opeth, their management and their recordlabel.

Best wishes!:)
/Jörgen
President

Geez guys ... he's the bloody president of the Swedish Opeth Fanclub because he took the god damn initiative to start the thing. Give the guy some credit for his effort instead of acting like smartasses. If you don't want anything to do with this fanclub, just ignore it. Or even better, start your own.

Opeth is a band that has some of the most brilliant music I have ever heard. It sure would be nice if this brilliance (or even common sense) could rub off on some of the posters here...