New interview (with Peter) - ahead of Australian tour @ www.PyroMusic.net

Pyro

The guy from the internet
Dec 9, 2005
Sydney, Australia
www.pyromusic.net
For those interested, I've just uploaded an interview conducted a few hours ago with Peter Lindgren. Topics discussed include: the forthcoming Australian tour, the future of the band, the craptastic video clip, plans for a new album and dvd and of course Opeth's unexpected signing with Roadrunner Records (I bet Peter loves that topic being raised over and over and over, but I had to ask) and plenty more. The full interview can be read here: http://pyromusic.net/index.php?p=interviews_interview&id=26

Enjoy.

Supermoi said:
You should have asked about Lopez.

''So hey, what about lopez?''

thats nice and vague.. there is like a billion questions that can be asked 'about lopez' how about being more specific?

daz436 said:
''So hey, what about lopez?''

thats nice and vague.. there is like a billion questions that can be asked 'about lopez' how about being more specific?

In my mind, there's only ONE question to ask. And I think it should have been asked, as well. Although, I'm pretty sure I know the answer.

Thanks for the feedback guys. As for Lopez, I had considered asking about the status of his health where he stands with Opeth (and what the future holds) but to be frank, I think it's best left to an official announcement from the band.

Quite a good interview. I will be seeing Opeth live for the first time in Sydney later this month so this interview was a good little preview. A bit dissapointing that we probably won't get to hear "To Bid You Farewell" (my favourite off Morningrise) and "The Moor". But they could play just about any song in their back catalogue and not dissapoint me I'm sure.

Larsson said:
Nice.

Am I the only one that enjoy the Peter interviews more then the Mike inerviews?

I like interviews with Mike because he's the main source of information about the band obviously, since he's the leader. But the questions people ask him seem to repeat endlessly, whereas in interviews with Peter there seems to be a breath of freshness in the topics (like in this one - good job man!)

I'm still waiting for that interview with Teh Bass Player, although after I've seen Lamentations, I'm pretty sure this wouldn't be a long interview ;)

cheers for the interview, a great read. i predict the set for the syd and melb 1 shows are going to be the standard 10 song set, maybe a suprise or two...but melbourne 2 is where im hedging my bets for some variety