New official Opeth fanclub forum started!!

not at all
We all come here for information, updates, tour dates and ticket sale dates, chat with others, links to merchandise, exclusive videos/music, and we are all fans. All that is missing is the yearly subscription and the associated free merchandise and newsletters.

Aside from that, who cares if there is another site? The more the merrier I say. Based on some of the join dates and posts in that period of time since, I'd say a lot on this forum have plenty of time to post here and there and still have time left over to bitch about something...

It's pretty sad that the contest to win the fancy PRS guitar was limited to the Swedish fans only... I like PRS, and I'm not Swedish.... :( Fan club, more like a fancy VIP club to be honest. :D

Dear Opeth fans!
As of today Opeth has put our banner at their homepage! We are truly happy for this and invite you all to the new forum! Feel free to discuss at our english or swedish forum!
/J.

It's pretty sad that the contest to win the fancy PRS guitar was limited to the Swedish fans only... I like PRS, and I'm not Swedish.... :( Fan club, more like a fancy VIP club to be honest. :D

I like free shit, and I'm not Swedish!