another Opeth interview (Fun!!)

That was a nice interview, thanks.

Oh, on this part, I'm 99% sure he said Dark Tranquillity, if you feel like fixing it.
"Mike: Me personally, I don't think Sweden is that good as people think abroad. But we got loads of bands, some quality bands too, but I don't know… it's just that… Sweden was a big country for heavy metal in the 80's, when all of my friends in In Flames and Dr. Qu??"

Hondo, yeah you might be right... i'll go back and listen to the tape again. when i was transcribing it, there were some parts that i replayed about 10 times, going "what *is* he saying??!!" heh :) well thanks!

insaniTy said:
i'm not a man... hehe but thanks anyway! :)

i think we were kinda nervous at first, cos it was our first interview ever, but they were such nice guys that we relaxed pretty soon!
Sorry about that...
blush.gif

By the way, how did you set something like that up?

@John - I contacted their publicity guy at Koch Entertainment (they take care of US/Canada press and publicity)... i just said we wanted to interview them for our radio show and they helped me arrange it.

@metalatheist - yeah dude, they're doing a bunch of gigs right now, so you'll probably be able to catch them live unless you live in like Owen Sound or something...hehe ;) They're playing London on April 11th, and we are interviewing them on the 4th.