The Fucking SUPER BOWL thread

Badbird

Never banned
Oct 14, 2009
Ayn Rand is dead hahahahaha
Yes we do have a NFL thread,but lets have a thread for the most kick ass day for Sunday.That right people,the SUPER BOWL is here.
Anyone doing any fucking great things for this Sunday?Too bad I am not going to a party:mad:But I will watch the game.

I'm bumping this thread, because I actually like the food my mom makes for the Superbowl. Actually, it's the only reason I really enjoy it.

Eh, this thread should hang around for at least today. It is, after all, the most important day in America (more so than Independence Day, Christmas, and Thanksgiving). And for those of you are don't appreciate Futbol de Gringo, go sit and spin.
GO SAINTS!

Only around an hour and a half till kick off.

I don't even watch foot ball but for some reason I love the super bowl.

Since I don't even care about either team I just flipped a coin to choose my team.

So yea...

Go Colts!

Only around an hour and a half till kick off.

I don't even watch foot ball but for some reason I love the super bowl.

Since I don't even care about either team I just flipped a coin to choose my team.

So yea...

Go Colts!

I am like that with the World Cup.I don't like soccer,but I like the World Cup.

Saints took the lead! And yeah, i don't care about football usually, but I always enjoy watching the superbowl. Rooting for the Saints since the Colts beat the Bears a couple years ago >:/

I was somewhat undecided when the game started, but I quickly found myself rooting for the Colts. I know nobody deserves anything, but it is nice when great QBs actually get the rings to go with their level of play.

But then again Brees is pretty awesome too. I am happy for the Saints.