The funny dvd of Unsung Heroes ^^

Rempi

New Metal Member
Jul 14, 2012
So,what are your opinions and which part is your favourite in Documentary and Studio Diary? :D
I found Pete quite funny :p

Yees I loved it too! :D
Can't really tell what was my favourite part, but it was interesting to see how they write songs and make demo and stuff. And I was quite surprised to see Jukka-Pekka again, I think I wouldn't have recognized him without those subtitles, when I realized that it was him I was like WTF he's bald :D
And yes Petri is indeed funny, I guess they're all cracking up every 5 minutes while recording, at least it seems like that =D
It was also cool to watch the Studio Diary again, this DVD is just perfect, I hope you guys make more of those in the future!

Yep. It was the first thing I did when I got the album last Tuesday. I just put it on and watched it to the end. It was pretty entertaining, with lots of funny moments. And meanwhile it also showed pretty well how the writing and recording process happened.

I just wonder,that drunk monolog from Sami about less respect for bassplayers was spontaneous or he just played a role for the dvd? :D
Btw I love his socks!He has always comic stuff on his feet :p
I pretty much like that they showed the recording of the additional musicians part too,so we can have an imagine about all these different instruments.I love nyckelharpa!

Have only now gotten around to watching my DVD but am I the only one unable to see subtitles on it? Would be such a shame otherwise if it's only going to play in FI :(

e:

Never mind, it seems this computer wouldn't recognise them with WMP or MPC, using VLC now and it's working OK! :)

Funny DVD was great :)
I was able to learn some new things about the band and at the same time have a lot of fun.
A great deal of humour and interesting parts , and that part with jumping into the snow after a sauna was awesome :)
Raise Your Sword for Ensiferum!!! :heh: